Sunday, July 10, 2011

Same blog….NEW LOOK!!!

I am super happy to reveal the new look of my blog. With the help of my girl Kristal, and her excellent teaching skills, my blog has a new look and feel that is so me. I was joking with her and telling her that my blog looked like a kindergartner designed it! Now, I feel so proud of it, I want to show it off to the world! It is now a blog I can be proud of. YAAAY!!! THANK YOU Kristal!!! You are just so special to me!
Kristal so willingly and graciously offered to teach me a few blogging tricks. She came over Friday night and said that it would probably take a couple hours…FIVE hours later, this was revealed! Unfortunately, Kristal did not know that I used to ride the special bus for school...I am a slow learner who catches on fast! Lol. There is still a lot to learn, do and change…But for now I am MOST content with my pink and brown design theme. I can’t wait to learn more tricks of the trade, but I will have to give Kris a few months to recover from this latest teaching gig! 

If you have any suggestions as to how I can further enhance my blog, please leave a comment below!
As always, please feel free to leave a comment. I am always excited when I hear from my readers. Your comments help motivate, inspire, and encourage me…So please do not stop, because I appreciate each and every comment…And each and every one of you for taking the time to read. Also, feel free to repost on Facebook, tweet, or email this blog if you think it is worth sharing. 

Thanks again for stopping by and happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks Kaara! I am soooo glad you like your new blog design. It is so cute and preppy. It is you! And we don't have to wait that long before the next re-design session. This is something I really enjoy doing! I am glad Zakiah was a pretty good sport throughout the process (especially the period she was asleep) :) Be safe and enjoy the lectureship/vacay. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks girl! Yes, Z was great!! Thanks darling, will see you soon!

    ReplyDelete